Commercial Property Investing Explained Series - Lesson 6: Buying & Selling Commercial Property – How to Prepare Yourself to Be Market Ready
Jun 27th, 2022 by Andrew Bean
In lesson six Steve & Andrew explain all the necessary steps you need to take to get yourself market ready to buy or sell a commercial property.
They share how you can figure out your own budget and some of the most common buying structures used to buy commercial property.
Don't forget your FREE copy of Commercial Property Investing Explained Simply - Use discount code PODCAST CLICK HERE
Topics also covered:
- How to assess your financial position.
- The difference between an Active & Passive investor.
- Common portfolio goals.
- The importance of developing a plan.
- The players you need to have in your property investment team.
- What a syndication is and what to look out for.
- How to search for deals.
- What an information memorandum is (AKA IM)
- What are the different methods of sale types?
- What aspects of the deal can be negotiated.
- When is GST applicable and what is a GOING CONCERN.
- What searches a conveyancer can do on your behalf.
- How PEXA changed the game.
- How block chain technology could change the property industry in future.
Steve Palise - Palise Property
Ph: 0403 878 497
Get your FREE copy of Commercial Property Investing Explained Simply - Use discount code PODCAST CLICK HERE
Get your FREE Commercial Property Paydown Calculator CLICK HERE
Follow Palise Property on FACEBOOK for Free Tips Tricks & Insights CLICK HERE
SHOW CREATED BY THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SHOW NETWORK
HOSTED BY: Andrew Bean
Ph: 0410 694 633
FOLLOW THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SHOW NETWORK ON
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SHOW WEBSITE
FACEBOOK GROUP – Commercial Property Show Community
FACEBOOK PAGE – @commercialpropertyshow
INSTAGRAM - @commercialpropertyshow
TWITTER - @compropertyshow